Birmingham Heating & Air Conditioning HVAC Maintenance Services
Casper Heating and Cooling in Birmingham offers regular maintenance on your heating and air conditioning system that will keep it running efficiently all year long. Our team of experts can service all makes and models of heating systems. They will come to your home and prepare your heating and air system for the chilly Birmingham winter and warm summer season too. We also offer a Service Maintenance Agreement that provides many benefits. Trust the local choice for HVAC maintenance in Hoover, AL, and also the surrounding areas.
Service HVAC Maintenance Agreement Benefits
Many things can help maintain the integrity of your heating and air system, having it serviced twice a year is the most important. Casper Heating and Cooling’s team offers comprehensive preventative heating and air conditioning maintenance benefits include:
- Two HVAC maintenance service visits per year.
- Improved safety for your heating and cooling system.
- Fewer repairs because the system is maintained properly.
- Extended equipment for life because it's maintained.
- Repair small problems before resulting in major breakdowns.
- Lower utility bills because the system works better.
Highly recommend Casper. I received 3 estimates to replace my Heat pump compressor.- Kenneth A.
Highly recommend Casper! I’ve worked with multiple HVAC companies over the last several years and they are by far the best!- Anna C.
The service technician was professional and extremely knowledgeable about his work.- Jimmy H.
I highly recommend Casper HVAC services if you need an honest, hardworking, and reliable company.- Boopathy S.
Highly satisfied and highly recommend using Casper for any type of HVAC work you need to get done. Can’t thank them enough for the work they did.- Mason J.
Steve at Casper Heating and Cooling is such a friendly guy and worked so hard to install my AC.- Marissa M.
I am beyond grateful for this company and the work they did for us.- Caroline M.
He was so honest and genuine and we look forward to continuing to use Caper Heating And Cooling.- Rebecca B.
Heating & Air Maintenance Checklist
Many things can help maintain the integrity of your heating and air system, having it serviced twice a year is the most important. Casper Heating and Cooling’s team offers comprehensive preventative heating maintenance this includes:
- Tightening All Electrical Connections
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Examine Heat Exchanger
- Check All Safety Devices
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Check the system based on season
- Clean and also Adjust Blower Assembly
- Check Indoor Coils
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Apply Protective Coating to Unit
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Adjust Pilot
- Monitor Heating Cycles
- Clean Electric Heat Strips
- Clean Out Condensate Drains
Have an emergency? The professionals at Casper Heating and Cooling are ready to get started!
We will contact you to schedule each Heating & Air service visit and handle every aspect of your heating and cooling maintenance. To enroll in the Casper Heating and Cooling Service Maintenance Agreement contact us, our friendly and knowledgeable staff is waiting to hear from you.
Why Choose Casper Heating and Cooling in Birmingham?
- #1 Heating & Air Service Contractor
- Dependable Heating & Air Service
- Furnace Maintenance and Air Conditioner Service Experts
- Home Heating & Air Service